Since we had to postpone our first art show—The Union—we’ve decided to turn this into an opportunity to digitally showcase all the artists who’d submitted to the show.
This pandemic has impacted all of us one way or another. As a Designer and Artist it’s been tough but I’ve been managing to keep myself busy doing things that I love:
• I had my first virtual exhibit for two months and it was a success.
• I’ve been designing and making facemasks to give away, donate and sell.
• I’ve been designing and selling t-shirts with my printed artwork on them.
• I painted two public city benches in Downtown Palm Springs. Big thank you to #pspublicart.
• I caught COVID and recovered!
• I am more focused & dedicated on my artwork.
Hopefully things get better soon so we can have the galleries open to display our work.