Submission Guidelines for Our First Gallery Event
Art Clout is having its first juried show! In an effort to live up to our claim of becoming the hub for visual arts in Long Beach, we are hosting our first group art show to showcase some of the vast talent in our city.
Make sure to read through the submission guidelines completely. Deviations on any submissions might keep you out of the event, so please be thorough.
Show Dates and Location:
March 28th to April 30th
The Artist Co-op Gallery
1330 Gladys Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90804
- Open to all Art Clout Members residing in Long Beach
- Members are anyone belonging to the Art Clout Members group on Facebook
- 2D and 3D works of all media are accepted.
- Three size categories (you may submit a piece in each category, for a total of 3 entries max):
- Small (not to exceed 12” x 12” for 2D / 12” x 12” x 12” for 3D)
- Medium (not to exceed 24” x 24” for 2D / 24” x 24” x 24” for 3D)
- Large (not to exceed 36”w x 60”h for 2D / 36” x 36” x 84” for 3D)
- All works must be finished (no wet paintings, please) and ready to hang or display. 2D works must have hanging wire and 3D works must come with a white pedestal (if needed) or able to be affixed to the wall. When hung, 3D media may not extend more than a 12” from the wall.
- Provide 1 to 3 JPGs, formatted as follows:
- Minimum size is 1200 x 1200 pixels
- In the body of the email, provide the following information for each work:
- Name of Artist
- Title of work
- Price or indicate Not For Sale
- Provide a short artist statement including any information about your most recent exhibitions, if applicable
- Be sure to include links to your portfolio website and/or social media accounts
- Email your submissions to: ArtCloutLB[at]gmail[dot]com
- Submission Deadline: 2/29/20
Art Clout will not be handling any art sales or taking commission. All interested inquiries should go directly to the artist. For artists accepted, a small participation fee of $10 is required to help cover costs.
We do request that the work stay up through the duration of the show. Art Clout and the Artist Co-Op are not responsible for any possible damage or theft that may occur to your work. Every artist is responsible for insuring their own work, if desired.
If you have questions, email us at the same address noted above.